Sunday, August 1, 2010

Evening at the Bay

We spent part of this evening at the bay, which topped off a really great day! Actually, the past week has been great, but so busy I've had a tough time finding any quality time to blog.

I've got some exciting news I've been dying to share with everyone too - I've reached my personal fund raising goal ($2500) for the 3 Day walk I am doing in November! I've been wanting to blog about the VERY special friend of mine that went WAY above and beyond what I would have ever thought he would do, but I haven't had the time to sit down and give the post the time it deserves. I have promised myself I would make time this week to let everyone know how incredibly blessed I am to have this man in my life.

For now, enjoy these few pictures from our walk this evening in the gorgeous glow of the evening sun on the San Diego Bay.






4 comments:

How Sam Sees It said...

Congratulations! ...and you've reached the goal with time to spare! We are so excited!

Sam

kks said...

wow, congrats on reaching your goal!
the pictures are incredibly beautiful....oh, Kona, what a ham!
xoxo

Golden Samantha said...

What a splendid evening! And I look forward to hearing about this special person in your life! Dogs look blissed out!
Hugs xoxoxo
Sammie and gang

3daywalker said...

Sue, I'm so jealous! Not only have you met your goal already but you have that gorgeous bunch of Goldens!! Congrats!!