Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Two Meetups in a Day

What can I say? It was another busy day...I know you must be getting tired of hearing the same old thing, but it's the truth...welcome to my world. Sometimes things are just non-stop.

My morning started off with a Photography Meetup at the newly named San Diego Botanical Gardens, formerly known as the Quail Botanical Gardens. I hadn't had the chance to meet up with the group in a while so I made the effort, and was glad I did.

I wound up taking over 500 pictures! Thank heavens for digital cameras! I've spared you most of them, but did want to share these few, couple, several favorites.

















More tomorrow of my other meetup-a "Yappy Hour" with the Golden group at a downtown hotel that held a dog friendly happy hour for us! It was, to say the least, a BIG hit!

3 comments:

How Sam Sees It said...

Wow! Your pictures are really beautiful!

Sam

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! What a great photos. What kind of camera do you have?
Meetup are great ... mom plans to do a GR meetup on our area. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Chris H said...

What lovely photos... and you! You always have such a huge smile on your face, it's so lovely!