Wednesday, August 18, 2010

G-Pa Needs Good Vibes


My Dad went back into the hospital yesterday. He's been feeling pretty crappy for a couple of weeks now, and just wasn't seeming to bounce back.


He was admitted last night, and this morning he was told that his kidneys have completely shut down. Not good news...not at all.


Tomorrow morning they will do a procedure on him to insert a catheter into his jugular vein. They need to start dialysis ASAP. Hopefully that will help. A lot.


Please keep your fingers crossed that all goes well. We could sure use some good things to happen around here, for a change.

9 comments:

kks said...

so sorry to hear about G-Pa....my thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time...
xoxo

Curt Rogers said...

I'm sending all my good thoughts and butterflies in his direction. They're little silvery and violet colored things. You can't miss them and they won't miss him. :)

How Sam Sees It said...

We are sending hugs and prayers to your Grandpa and you.

Sam

taria said...

keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

sending my thoughts and prayers to you and your family. xoxo.

♥I am Holly♥ said...

We are sending hugs and lots of prayers to you and G-Pa right this minute. Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

Ruby Red Dog said...

Mum and I are sending all our best healing energies for you and your dad to use in whatever way serves you best.

Woofs!
Ruby

Valerie Cummings said...

I love you G-Pa!!! Hugs Joey and Kealani and Valerie

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

Oh no!! How is Dad doing?? I'm sorry we missed this post! Is he home? Our very best to him, mom and all of you!