Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sometimes it's no fun...

Playing ball inside is no fun...at least that's what Kona thinks. Jack wasn't too thrilled either, as you can see by the look on his face. Jill, on the other hand, couldn't have cared less....she's not in any pictures today because she was being her normal "Diva" self, and didn't want to join into any of the indoor play fun. It would have cut into her nap time...

Today was one of those unusually yucky, cool, drizzly, blustery days that we poor folks in San Diego sometimes have to put up with. Not rainy enough to do any good, and just rainy enough to mess up freshly washed cars and make a mess out of the freeways. (Most Californians do not know how to drive in the rain. I can say that because I'm not an "authentic" Californian...I'm from Denver originally....for the first whole 3 months of my life!)

And these kinds of days make the dogs smell like...well....like wet dogs. Luckily my 3 had their fill of the pool yesterday, when it was still decent enough to actually be in the pool, so they didn't have much interest in being out in the drizzle today. Neither did I...I'm still trying to shake this rotten little cold that's got it's grip on me...hopefully tomorrow I'll shake it.


"Throw the ball Momma, will ya, huh? Will ya?"

Well, that didn't go far...

" Throw it again Momma, come on, just one more time!"

"Hey Jack, wanna play?" "Leave me alone boy, ya bother me...."

This just ain't no fun....

2 comments:

Valerie Cummings said...

Kona is so cute!

Curt Rogers said...

Rest assured, the weather has not been any more kind here in Denver as of late. Every time I start to settle in to late-Spring, it changes: snow last week, tornadoes and destruction two days ago. Memorial Day weekend promises to be gray and chilly, which, in Duncan's opinion makes for optimal in-house ball-throwing. He's not too particular about where a ball gets tossed so long as he's got something to chase and bring back.

Your pups look perfectly happy and grateful. Lucky dogs!