Saturday, May 17, 2008

Quickie Smart update

Just wanted to post a quick update to all of you that have asked about our Smart Car. I am thrilled to tell you that it is, once again, Smart! Yahoo! I got a call late Friday afternoon (after having dropped the car off again on Tuesday) that they FINALLY found what seemed to be the problem, removed and repaired the "part" and it was ready for pick up. YAHOO! If I was physically able to do a back flip, I would have...but...um...that ain't never gonna happen. Well, maybe in the pool...maybe....Anyway, I was able to get a ride to the dealership with a friend I'd had lunch with that day (thanks again Alisa! I appreciate it!) and I brought the little bugger home.

So....Friday night, I listened....for a while at least, and no alarm. Not a squeak, not a blip, nothing but pure silence. I felt relief. Big relief. Saturday night we were out late, quite late actually...so if the alarm went off before 2:30am I wasn't home to hear it. It didn't go off after we got home. More relief. Sunday night, nothing again. EXCELLENT!! Never have I been so happy to hear nothing! So, I'm thinking, maybe...just maybe....(knock on wood, fingers crossed and all that stuff...) they actually fixed the problem? Geeze, I hope so!

1 comment:

Valerie Cummings said...

Finally! I still love that little thing!