Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Kona in action

This past weekend, my 6 month old pup, Kona, taught himself a new "trick." It was really cute the first time he did this, and the second, and even the 25th...but...after that, I was kinda "over it." What he does is sits on the second step of our pool, up on his hind end (as if he was begging- which he has never done - at least like that....) and splash with his front paws, almost looking as if he is banging a drum. Right where he sits there is an output for the solar heat, so basically he is splashing in the warm water. Like I said, it was really cute, the first couple hundred times he did it, but, when you are laying on a raft, trying to relax and enjoy the peace and quiet...not so much! I do give him credit though, he does listen pretty well when I tell him to stop. I just kinda feel bad telling him to stop though, because he looks like he is having so much fun, like a toddler splashing in the tub.



Jill nuzzles Kona as if to say "hey, are you crazy, or what?"

2 comments:

Valerie Cummings said...

I think you would win 10,000.00 on AFV with both Kona and Jill blowing bubbles underwater!

Curt Rogers said...

I am so envious that you have a pool. I just know I could get Duncan to swim with your dogs! That's it, we're packing up and moving in with you!