Thursday, May 8, 2008

Just a couple of random shots

I took a few minutes last night, and tried (and I do emphasize the word TRIED) to read through my Nikon manual. I am not a technical, or very logically "brained" person. I could never be a computer programmer, or engineer, or anything of that sort. With that being said, I actually ventured off of my "auto" settings on the camera...made some manual adjustments, took some pictures, and promptly decided that I didn't have a clue what I was doing, and put it all back to the "auto" settings. I did get just a couple of decent shots, and thought it would be fun to share them with you here. I think this first one, of the Hibiscus, is my new favorite picture, at least of a flower, that I've taken.






1 comment:

Valerie Cummings said...

I love the hibiscus! Whats the black background??? Thats killer! Um, I would like to see more dog pictures