Friday, October 26, 2012

The Circus is Coming to Town - TOMORROW!

Tomorrow is our BIG day. The party we've been planning and working on for months will come together at last. 

We are excited. Very.  We are expecting 101 guests.

Holy Moly.

I have hundreds of pictures already that I wish I could share with you, but I don't want to ruin the surprises for my guests that read this. Half the fun of showing up is wondering what we've come up with.

It's been tougher than expected to get everything to come together as planned...but we've done the best we can.

Needless to say, it's been a balancing act sometimes.

Stay tuned and I'll start posting pictures as soon as I can after the party.

Wish us luck....and no matter what, as they say, the show must go on, right?

1 comment:

Chris H said...

I've already seen lots of your photos on Facebook.. looks like another amazing party! You look so nice Sue.