Sunday, October 7, 2012

Homecoming 2012

This past Friday night was our high school's Homecoming football game.  I was bummed to find out about it with only a few days notice and didn't have much of an opportunity to get in touch with many people and let them know about it either.  Thankfully it was a bit easier with Facebook, and a friend, Steve, had put out the word earlier and was able to rally some troops to go to the game. 

With the hustle and bustle of the party prep going on at my house I didn't have a lot of time to socialize Friday evening, and actually decided to not even go to the game myself. (I know, shame on me!) I did go to our favorite local pub though, Callahan's, where everyone was meeting before (and after) the game, to say some "hello's" have a quick bite to eat, and see some old friends. That always makes for a great evening, and it was nice to take my mind of the circus at my house for a while!



 Several of my classmates did make it to the game and had a great time, in spite of the 21 to 28 loss. Oh well Marauders, there is always next year.

No comments: