Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Seriously Cool!

OK, so a couple of days ago (I think it was Thursday) I got a call from Sue Manning, of the Associated Press. She wanted to interview me about the Halloween Parties I organize for the San Diego Golden Retriever Group I run. We had a lovely conversation, and at the conclusion she asked if I ever take pictures at the events.  Well, OF COURSE I DO!  I went through my albums of photos, and selected about a dozen that I thought we good.  Out of those, Sue and her editor chose a few to include with the story.

Well, I'm tickled to say that the story ran today, and was picked up by The Washington Post, The Denver Post, newspapers in Albany, NY, Greenwich and Danbury, CT, Cambridge, OH, San Jose, CA, and several online publications, including ABCnews.go.com. 

It's a super cool feeling to see the photos I took of some of our awesome group members in these publications.


If you are interested, here is a link to the story with the photos.  The Washington Post

2 comments:

The Life of Riley said...

Well done Sue getting your photos published. It is always good for a wide variety of people to see what us Goldies get up to!

Curt Rogers said...

Sue, that is AWESOME! I'm so happy for you. I've said it before and I know I'll say it again, you're an incredible person who dedicates so much of herself to the community. It's good to get some recognition. You should be proud of yourself. I know I am.