Thursday, June 28, 2012

CSULB- Here She Comes!

Yes, the winds of change are a blowin round here...

It seems like just yesterday when I was registering Pickle for kindergarten...and yet, there we were yesterday, registering her for her first semester of college. My oh my...I do feel old.
We got there VERY early in the morning...and while she spent the day touring the campus, I did a little shopping in the book store...
oh, choices, choices...
After the "official" stuff was done, we got to tour the dorms. First and example of what it "could" look like all made up, and then an empty room.
At the end of the day, she was tired, but very happy. Class schedule in hand and ready to head home and think about the next step - how in the world will she fit ALL of HER clothes into that tiny closet?? Ah, the stress of college!

No comments: