Friday, February 4, 2011

Puppy Palooza!

Bear and I visited with 11 gorgeous 5 week old Golden puppies yesterday! Can you say "Heavenly?"

IT
WAS
AWESOME!


There is no better way to put a smile on my face than to spend a couple of hours with a litter of beautiful, healthy, happy Golden babies! It made my day!













Here, Kitty, Kitty...








We tried to get a group picture..."tried" is the key word here.
This was as good as I could get with only 3 of us.
Bear fell in love as much as I did!





Bear took this picture and it was one of my favorites of the day!

5 comments:

kks said...

there is nothing cuter than a golden puppy!!
hope "preppy player" reads your blog...she's thinking of getting a pup! (this just might sell her on a golden..:)
xoxo

Anonymous said...

OMG! I am head over heels in love!!!

Thank you *so much* for the fine photo array.

--Hugs, Susan from Pennsylvania

Helen said...

They are supercute...I love puppies :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness they are all so cute!!! Can't wait to get ours!!! One of those cuties is coming with us to Chandler AZ!!!!

Chris H said...

*drooooool*
But don't tell Teddy and Coco I said that.