Thursday, February 10, 2011

Kona's Shoe Fetish


Kona has a shoe fetish. I've known it for a long, long time. He collects them from the far ends of the house, carries them around, snuggles with them at nap time, but never, ever chews or damages them in any way.

I believe he prefers my shoes, but when I've been careful and put mine away in the closed closet, he will settle for any one's. He's even been known to go "shoe shopping" - meaning he'll scoot my closet door open with his nose and see what he can get off my shoe shelf.



He is a goofy, goofy dog. And I love him, and all of my pups so much.

3 comments:

Charlie said...

So funny and so sweet!

kks said...

So silly, and so sweet! What would we do without them!
xoxo

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! it's a GOLDEN Thing ... can totally relate. I particularly enjoy Crocs. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar