Thursday, February 24, 2011

One of THOSE days...

Have you ever had one of those days...you know the days when it just seems that nothing much goes right? That's how my day was...

It started off good enough, with me picking up Bear and heading to the Wild Animal Park to join my Photography group for a meetup. All was well until I opened up my camera bag, and realized that I'd FORGOTTEN TO PUT MY CAMERA IN IT! Good Lord, if my head wasn't screwed on, I'm pretty sure I'd forget that half the time.

Getting old sucks...between that, and having way too much going on sometimes, I should have just called it a day, come home, and went back to bed. Oh well...lesson learned.

Thankfully, I did have my little Sony Cybershot with me, so I got a couple of pictures but nothing like what I was hoping for. Bear let me borrow her camera and I snapped off a couple nice shots of a gorgeous male lion (much better than the one picture I'm going to share here) but in typical fashion for the day, I forgot to get the pictures off of the memory card before she headed home today.

Throw in a whole bunch of other garbage that happened today, and like I said, I should have just stayed in bed.

C'est la vie...such is life sometimes, such is life.

This grumpy looking fella has nothing on me today...

I'd like to be tearing something up too...

I know how ya feel brother....

1 comment:

Chris H said...

I suppose we have to have ho humm days sometimes so we can appreciate the good days.
Well...that's one way to look at it eh?
I hope you have a better day tomorrow mate.
Oh and you are much better looking than that gorilla!!!