Monday, August 31, 2009

A-Z Mondays - "S" is for Snow Skiing!

Since it's been so unseasonably hot here in San Diego lately (in the low 100's) I've had "cooler" things on my mind. I thought that if I maybe I looked back at cold weather pictures it would cool down my state of mind. That may not have happened, but it was fun looking at them anyway!

I present to you - Snow Skiing at Brian Head, Utah.





If you'd like to see what other bloggers are doing for A-Z Mondays, be sure to stop by Jen's blog.

11 comments:

Ms. ~K said...

Refreshing photos...it has felt a bit like fall today!
The dogs are frisky!

Minerva said...

Before you know it, it'll be time for the skis again! Thanks for sharing a cool moment.

Minerva said...

Looks like fun. Before you know it, it will be time for snow again..
Here's to cooler weather.

Jen said...

Happy Monday Sue!!!
Believe it or not I have never skied! Enjoy your warm weather :>

Ben said...

Well, it's cooler here (45 tonight) in northern ohio, but I am not ready for snow for quite a while yet!

Golden Samantha said...

Ohhhh - we can't wait for ski-time! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs xo
Sammie

Maxmom said...

Oooo, I got the 'shiveries' just looking at those beautiful pictures!
I personally have NEVER seen snow like that! It must be truly amazing. Thanks for sharing.
Love
Caryl in South Africa

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

Oh, these pictures did my heart good....nice...cold....snow!!!!

Cassie said...

WoooWoo. Love this S word too!!

Shirl said...

I am SO ready to go again!

Anonymous said...

Skiing is fun activity and it is famous in almost every corner of
the world. Jackson Hole is the only choice for many of the
expert skiers. This ensures the most surface area of our feet in contact with the surface we are standing on---our footbeds
inside our ski boots---and best prepared to respond to surprises that challenge our balance.


Also visit my weblog - pinetop skiing arizona