Monday, August 17, 2009

A - Z Mondays, "U" is for "Up, Up and Away!"

"...In my beautiful, my beautiful BALLOON! "(be thankful you can't hear me singing - trust me on this!)

I saw these balloons not long ago taking off from a vacant parking lot, near a restaurant we'd just visited. It was early evening, and a spectacular sight being that close to the floating giants.





Someday I want to be on the inside of that basket...
If you'd like to see what other bloggers are doing for "A - Z Mondays" be sure to visit Jen's blog here. She has a whole list of people who are participating, and you are welcome to join in too!

3 comments:

Minerva said...

Cool pictures! There's nothing like watching one of those things take off, is there? I used to like to watch the balloon lift at our state fair.

Ben said...

My wife wants to take a balloon ride one of these years. I understand it's a very peaceful ride; you can hear everything down below.

Jen said...

Hi Sue-
So sorry I missed getting to you on Monday.
Great U word...I use to always want to ride in one of these too. Now that i am older...I've changed my mind.