Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I am honored!

The wonderful K & S of Dugan's Barkery gave me this adorable award. Thank you! Thank you!

The rules for this are as follows:

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

But... I'm not going to follow the rules on this one, my little brain is tried, even though it's still pretty early here. I'm going to take a cue from my blogger friend Coffee Bean, and do what she did with one of the awards she recently received... So, I just want whoever reads this to consider themselves bequeathed with this award. Please let me know in the comments if you are taking it so I can go sneak a peek at your blog.

2 comments:

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

We just LOVE your blog, Sue. You've created a few monsters (real life versions), but you know you'll always be our fav!!!

xo

Chris H said...

Much as I'd like to take the award... I don't have the time to pass it on... just too busy! Gardening awaits.. in the rain no less! woo hooo I THINK.