Thursday, January 17, 2013

My Crush of the Week

After a very long absence...in fact it's been 9 long months since I wrote about my last crush here, I came across someone today I thought was "crush worthy."

Now, you may think it's a bit odd that I have a crush on a 66 year old, married man...but I don't.  He's an awesome actor with a long list of credits to his name. He's been know as Hank Simpson, Howard Hughes, Elmore Pratt, Gary Mark Gilmore, Samuel Gerard, Agent K, Travis Lehman, and Thaddeus Stevens, to name just a few. 

Can you guess who it is? I bet you can. Yup, This fine looking fellow is Tommy Lee Jones.  I saw him today in "Lincoln."   It was a great movie, and he was awesome in it. 

Here are a few of his different looks from over the years. In my humble opinion he gets better looking with age.






1 comment:

Chris H said...

Yep, he's a hunk for sure... though the last photo is showing his age a bit. But he's still cool.