Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Dear Blog...

I have missed you...no I have not forgotten about you. I have been busy. REALLY busy. I know, I know, I say that a lot. I've neglected you, and I'm sorry. I promise things will get better between us soon. I've been cheating on you with a little something called my 30 year reunion. Yes, I've been spending WAY too much time with this reunion obsession of mine, but it's nearing the end. I've been wanting to share so much with you, but there are only so many hours in the day.

And I've been stressed....oh, I could tell you stories to make the edges of your pages curl.  But I will save those for another time. Right now I have to figure out how to print on my new printer...(yes, my other color printed died yesterday, RIP HP6500 -hello HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus, please be good to me. We'll need to have a long, healthy relationship.)

As soon as I figure out how to load pictures from my camera stick onto my printer and then to my computer, I will be completely back in business.  (I see a card reader in my future.)

The last of the reunion name tags are calling to me now, so I must go. More cutting, more pasting...ah, the memories.

Wasn't it just yesterday that I was in high school? How can it possibly be 30 years ago. Don't I still look like this? HA!

1 comment:

Chris H said...

I hope you work out the printer/photos etc ... and your blonde daughter looks like you! lol
I think we would all like to look how we did 30 years ago!