Thursday, July 26, 2012

I'm Back!

Well, I'm almost back...it's been 10 long days and I'm missing my blog and my blogging buddies something terrible! Things are looking up around here though, and I have a more positive attitude and outlook on things. Things are starting to fall back in line. I know, I know, this all sounds a bit mysterious, but suffice to say things aren't always bright and cheery, and sometimes one just needs a little break from "things." Let's just say that I took a break from blogging so as not to spill my entire wretched guts and sound like a complete rambling idiot.

Anywhoooo, although things have been topsy-turvy, I am managing to keep a smile on my face (most of the time) and have lots to catch you up on.

For now, I'll just share one of my new favorite creations. I made this "orb" photo on photo shop out of a normal picture I had of Kona. It kind of goes with the feel of my life lately. All swirling around, but you can still see a smile in there.

I'll be back in full swing soon. Promise!

No comments: