Monday, July 30, 2012

Clowns, clowns everywhere!

What a weekend! We got a bunch of stuff accomplished and I am actually starting to get excited. The party is less than 3 months away, and the pressure is already starting to build. One of the toughest things to do is to simply come up with unique ideas for this kind of party.

Needless to say, I spent a LOT of time on my computer this weekend.

A circus/carnival themed party is not out of the ordinary.

A Halloween party is not out of the ordinary.

An adult costume party is not out of the ordinary.

Now, roll those all into one big party, throw in a lot of gore, adult themes, home-made sets and props and you start to get the idea.

I don't like to throw an ordinary party.

Our Psycho Circus and CarnEvil of Carnage will be anything BUT ordinary.  

I'm busting at the seams with antic-i-PATION just thinking about it!

No comments: