Sunday, July 8, 2012

Here I am!

It's Sunday afternoon. Where has the weekend gone? Whoosh and it's flown by! It's been a busy few days around here...from our party on the 4th...where we had a house full.





















 The 5th took us to the cemetery. The 5th was the 6 month mark of my Dad's passing.


The 6th took Kona and I to the VA for our normal Friday visit. We are back on track with visiting our Veteran friends every Monday, Friday and every other Wednesday.
We visit with the staff too - this is one of our favorite nurses, Gregg. He has a heart of gold, and the dogs love him!
What? ANOTHER golden in the house? No, just an adorable kitchen towel from our friend Joan.
On Saturday we went to visit our dear friend Valerie in her new home. It's been TOO long since we've seen her and her sweet babies, (and Kona's siblings Joey and Kealani) This is Kealani relaxing under an avocado tree. She is such a doll!
Harley was a happy girl!
Today Hubby and I were on a bargain hunt for Halloween stuff. We did pretty darn good if I do say so myself. Its amazing what you can find when you look. One man's trash is another clown's wig...well, you get the picture.
After the hustle-bustle of the past couple of days, I feel like Kona looks here....pooped.

No comments: