Saturday, April 7, 2012

My New Toy!

I treated myself to a new toy yesterday. A bought a Nikon D5100. I've been thinking about getting myself a new camera for quite some time, and finally jumped in and did it. I feel like a kid with a new toy on Christmas morning! I went out this afternoon and evening and took pictures at the beach, Balboa Park and downtown. Not many of them came out as well as I wanted them to. I have a lot to learn about this new toy of mine. (One of the main things I learned is that I really need to read the manual! Ha ha!)

Jackie Boy - up close and personal!
I had a great time though, and enjoy learning as I go. This camera has some fun special effects built in, so of course I had to play around with those today too!

I feel sorry for you, my blog readers, you'll be subjected to a LOT of photos in the next few months as I play around and experiment with my new toy, and of course share with you.

1 comment:

kks said...

very nice pics! is that Jill with the pink tongue and e-collar!? very cool...
happy easter!
xoxo