Thursday, July 14, 2011

Harry Who?

I'll admit it, I used to be a Harry Potter fan. Then, well, I kinda got over it. I didn't read the last two books, and haven't seen the last two or three movies. I just don't have any interest in it anymore.

Apparently, there are a LOT of people who feel differently. Pickle and I went to see "Super 8" today.

We saw a noon showing, and this was the scene outside the theater.





There were people literally camping out waiting for the movie to open tonight. The first showing is at 12:01am. Pickle saw one of her friends, who was very near the front of the line and she asked him how long he'd been there. He told her that he and his friends had gotten there at 6:00am yesterday. YESTERDAY! Wow! They must really want to see it bad! I give them a lot of credit for having that kind of dedication to a flick. Not me. (Maybe if Brad Pitt was making a personal appearance...but only if he left Angie at home.)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad as my butt is on the couch catching up on the Bachelorette.

No comments: