Monday, March 29, 2010

A-Z Mondays - the Food Version! "J" is for....

Jack in the Box!

While I am no longer a huge fast food fan...when I do have the opportunity to eat some artery clogging crap, my first choice is usually "Jack in the Box." They have great "breakfast Jacks" "Sourdough Jacks," and best of all - tacos. Made of wonderfully greasy mystery meat, this delightful little duo of tacos can be yours for a mere 99 cents! What a bargain!



(Of course they never look this good....)

If you'd like to see what other bloggers are chatting about for A-Z Mondays, or even join in the fun yourself, be sure to stop by Jen's blog here!

5 comments:

♥I am Holly♥ said...

Looks good! I don't think we have ever had a Jack in the Box where I live!! Love, Debbie and Holly

Loui♥ said...

I love the way you describe the "crap"..
works equally well for Taco Bell..
and Mickey D's..
nothing freshly prepared from those places EVER looks as appetizing as the photos..
perhaps we are ingesting the wrong Cardboard?
have a beautiful day!!
laughing smiles!!!
Loui♥

Ben said...

We became familiar with Jack in the Box when we were out west quite a while ago. None of them have appeared here back east.

Unknown said...

I'm with you 100% on the Jack! I dressed up like him one halloween. It took me over a month to make a paper mache head and I swear it was perfect. I wore a black blazer, slacks, white shirt and tie. I put a Jack-in-the-Box bumper sticker on an old briefcase and off I went to work.

I'm a huge fan, and I hope I never find out what's in those tacos cuz I love them!

Cassie said...

Hehe. I just read this to my hubby and he says he used to like Jack in the Box tacos as a teen ager. As a single mom I used to "treat" my kids to breakfast before school at JIB twice a month! Memories.