Thursday, March 18, 2010

In his element

Kona was, once again, in his element as we visited a senior citizen's home in Poway. He really loves these visits and all of the TLC he gets. Heck, who wouldn't love going to work at a place where you are loved on, massaged, and showered with affection.

Is it time Momma? Can I get out of the car?

I like sitting pretty.....

And holding hands....

A scratch behind my ears always feels great!

The gentle touch of a hand is so nice.

We are making each other happy!

Smiles all around.

This is one of my favorite buddies here....He always has a minute to give me some love.

Sometimes its just nice to sit quietly and hold hands.

I have lots of special friends here.

We hope your day is going as good as ours is!

6 comments:

Chris H said...

Isn't he just gorgeous!

1000 Goldens said...

He is precious and could brighten any day :)

kks said...

oh Sue, such beauty captured in everyone's faces!! touched my heart...
and Kona looks absolutely gorgeous...all groomed and pretty! he is perfect for the "job"
xoxo

♥I am Holly♥ said...

Those pictures of Kona with her friends at the senior citizen's home are so beautiful and just precious that I had tears in my eyes. I imagine that Kona's visit to them is one of the real highlights of their day. Kona is perfect for that job and she looks like she loves it too! Love, Debbie and Holly

Scout and Freyja said...

Our momma says that there is nothing more special than a doggie who gives of his or her time to spend with the sick or the elderly. That is a furry wonderful thing and so special to so many peoples.

How Sam Sees It said...

I wish I could do that with Sam!

Sam