Friday, March 26, 2010

On the Job

Kona and I have been busy, busy this week. We went on another 4 therapy visits, and I've been busy with Gold Party prep, my photography meetup group, and just the basics of running a household. I got a lot of stuff accomplished before our therapy visit earlier today, and I'm breathing a little sigh of relief. I had some things that were in desperate need of getting mailed out, and I got all of that done before noon. Whew!

The weekend doesn't show any sign of slowing down, but I'm hoping I will get the change to share a few of the pictures I took at the aquarium I visited yesterday morning, and get a chance to catch up on some of my favorite blogs. I've been slacking off unintentionally.
I hope you have a great weekend!

4 comments:

April said...

Forgot to tell you yesterday that your pictures were awesome. You look AMAZING Sue!! I am so proud of you!! Thought of you earlier when my neighbor came by with a new golden puppy named Sugar. She is gorgeous and I am so in love. And now listening to my kids whine about how they want a puppy just like that one. If only my hubby wasn't allergic.... Next husband - NO ALLERIGES!! :) Love ya girl!

Golden Samantha said...

Good job on all the "little" busy things that always need to be done! And four therapy visits? That's a LOT! Photography group too? And the Komen walk? Andandand??? You are ridiculously incredible!
Big Hugs and Astonishment xoxoxoxo
Sammie and mom

How Sam Sees It said...

Wonderful fish picture! I am falling desperatley behind on keeping up on the little things - some things I've just had to let go or I'd go crazy myself!

Sam

♥I am Holly♥ said...

I don't see how you do everything...it is incredible!!! The picture of the fish is beautiful but the best picture of all is Kona...she is my sweetheart. I know she melts everyone she visits at the therapy visits and they look forward to seeing you and her coming!!! Love, Debbie and Holly