Monday, July 20, 2009

A - Z Mondays - Y is for Yippy-Yappy

Those of you who know me, know that I am an animal lover, and have a very soft spot in my heart for dogs. Most dogs that is...basically any dogs that don't do this! I don't like dogs that "YIP and YAP" constantly!

And really, I suppose it's not the dogs doing this that anger me, it's the owners of the dogs that allow them to do this...some people just shouldn't be animal care takers...'nuff said.

If you'd like to see what others in bloggers are doing for A-Z Mondays....be sure to go over to Jen's blog at http://unglazed.blogspot.com/ - she has a whole list of other bloggers participating!

10 comments:

Cassie said...

Yikes! That yapping would get old reallllly quickly. Our dogs bark (on occasion) but nothing like that. They aren't left to their own devises outside though either. They'd rather dig a hole and bury a bone!! haha.
Happy Y day to you!

Jen said...

YYYYYYYYikes!
I'd have to call the authorities.
HappY MondaY to you Sue.

Shirl said...

And there's absolutely nothing you can do? Legally I mean, of course.

Valerie Cummings said...

Oh man those dogs are yappy!!!! Hugs Joey and Kealani

Chris H said...

Bloody hell, that would drive me nuts! Is there nothing you can do about it???

kks said...

i just finished my post and came to see yours...i can relate!!! check out my post....drives me crazy!!! stupid people drive me crazy too :(

Ben said...

Yep, I never really blame the fogs - I blame their situation they are put in, mostly.

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

Poor things - you're right - it's not the dogs fault, rather the owners - idiots! How rude. We have a dog up the street that the owner thinks should be left outside all day, and the poor thing howls and barks, and you can hear him running fron the front to the back in practical desperation to get out of this heat! UGH! Maybe we could put the owners out at 7am and make THEM stay out all day!

Najia said...

Oh my Lord. That is a lot of yippy yappiness, huh?

I'm with you though...as badly as I feel for you, I feel worse for them. Poor things are going crazy crying for help. We should come up with a plot to rescue them! :-)

Anniessa said...

Yikes!! Are those the dogs you called animal regs about?

Goodness. I love dogs but I would be throwing some Benadryl-laced treats that way in no time!!