Saturday, July 11, 2009

Splash Dogs!

Yesterday, before heading to the airport to pick up Hubby, and ultimately winding up in the hospital with him, I went to a local event called Wags For Wishes. At the event they had all sorts of things for our 4 legged friends to do, agility, flyball, canine good citizen testing, you name it...and "Splash Dogs." That's what we went for (I went with Val from My Boo Bears) - none of my dogs are jumpers, but I went with her to be her "official" photographer. Val's boy, Joey, is an awesome jumper - a real natural! He practices quite often an my pool, and he had no hesitation jumping off the dock yesterday. It was a blast seeing Joey and several of our other Golden friends jumping.







Obviously not one of our golden friends, but I was super impressed at how far this boy flew!

7 comments:

Valerie Cummings said...

Alls we can say is YAHOO!!!!!! Thaks again for taking pictures for us!!! We really appreciate it!!! HUgs Joey and Kealani

kks said...

wow, those are some great shots!

hope hubby is having a better day!

The Musketeers said...

WOW ~! I am seeing lots of dock doggies ! Wish we had this event in our country !!!! BOOOO !

Minerva said...

Cute pictures! Looks like a fun time. My pups don't even like to take a bath. Hope your husband is Ok.
And welcome to A to Z Mondays! (I came over from Jen's blog)

Golden Daily Scoop said...

Yipeeee!!!! Those dogs are pawsome!!! What great pics, thx for sharing!!!

lotsa licks,
Miley

Dawn said...

my daughter was telling me about the contest they had in traverse city- she absolutely loved watching the dogs leap through the air and coming down with a splash!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Those pictures are just cRaZy!!! What fun!

Happy Belated Birthday to your Hubs!