Sunday, July 26, 2009

Space Invaders?

It sounds like aliens have landed at our house. But fear not, it's just a silly "Zap Ball" - our pups favorite toy. It's a red rubber ball that has a light and sounds in it that whistle, chirp, ring, etc. Cute, right? It will keep the dogs entertained, right? It turns off after a couple of seconds, right? WRONG. When it happens to get dropped into water something inside it shorts out (what a shock, no pun intended) and the stupid thing goes off for HOURS! We have a pool, remember?

Ball gets taken out of package, given to dogs, said dogs pick up ball and walk directly to the pool and drop it in. Oh yeah, its entertaining them alright. It's entertaining ALL of us!

7 comments:

Golden Samantha said...

OMDogness! One mouthful of that annoying thing and I'd be freakazoid - just terrified! Someone gave me a little duck once that, when I picked it up, quacked electronically forever and scared the you know what out of me hehe! But it looks very cool, that toy!
Hugs xo
Sammie

Farley's Mom said...

That is the cutest video! I like that you can hear the dog panting while the ball is going crazy :)

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

That is a riot!!! I think I wouldn't be nearly as patient as you with that ball!!! Really, really cute though!

Valerie Cummings said...

Its Kealanis favorite ball too! She carries it everywhere and drops it behind me so it makes bouncing noises so she thinks I will pick it up and throw it for her! Yes, our dogs LOVE THAT BALL!!! Hugs Joey and Kealani

kks said...

that is hilarious! so what eventually did you do with alien ball???!!!

Golden Daily Scoop said...

What a great video, gotta get me one of those balls!!! Have a wonderful day.

p.s. I left an award for you on my blog!!

lotsa licks,
Miley

Homer said...

Hi Sue,

Just a quick email to let you know that we've received your bumper sticker. We love it! Thank you.

Love,

Homer