Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thanks Miley!

Many thanks to Miley for passing on the Honest Scrap award to me! I am suppose to list 10 things that are true about me and pass it along to 10 bloggers.

Here goes.

  1. I am a sincere person. If I give you a compliment, I really mean it.
  2. I am very soft hearted.
  3. I love chocolate.
  4. I hate dieting.
  5. I love my family beyond words.
  6. I enjoy searching out and reconnecting with old friends.
  7. I love throwing big parties.
  8. I get my feelings hurt easily.
  9. I will forgive pretty much anyone for anything, but I never, ever forget.
  10. I LOVE blogging!

  11. Here we go with who I'd like to pass this on to.

    1. Val
    2. K&S
    3. Curt
    4. Kim
    5. Milo's & the girl's Mom
    6. Mason's Mom
    7. Bogart
    8. April
    9. Golden Samantha
    10. Allison

Feel free to post this in your own voice, or, if you'd prefer, in your canine's voice.

6 comments:

Donna said...

I read that first as honest crap...

Unknown said...

I suppose it's the same thing, right?

Thor and Jack said...

Congrats on your award!
xoxo,
Thor

Valerie Cummings said...

Congrats Sue!!! HUgs Joey and Kealani

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

Congrats and thanks Sue! I'm going to have Prinnie respond to this one - should be interesting to see what a little eskie can come up with for her 10 trueisms!!!

:)

Allison Walton said...

Thanks for tagging us! We'll have to do this soon.

Wuv,
Gus and Waldo