Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cut and Paste

It's been a long time since I've had to get out the old bag of crafty supplies with my fancy scissors and glue sticks in it. Last night I had to do just that.  My Love on a Leash chapter has a couple of health fairs and seminars that we are taking part in and we needed to get some display boards made.  I had an old one that I'd thrown together last year, and when I pulled it out to take a look at it and see if I could salvage it, I almost gagged. 

It was THAT bad. 

Soooo, I printed some new pictures, made a visit to the scrap book store, twisted Pickles arm to help me, and whipped these babies out last night.

Not shabby, and they will certainly get the job done. I just wish I could knock out all of my projects in one evening!

1 comment:

Briese said...

Luna made the board!