Wednesday, May 2, 2012

70 Down

I thought it was worth mentioning that I've hit a milestone.  From my heaviest (and yes, I'll admit, it was a while ago) I have officially dropped 70 lbs.  I'd like to lose about 44 more.  I've lost 13 in the last 3 weeks, so I feel like I am on a good roll again. Finally.

Here are a couple of pictures to remind me of what I look like when I let myself go, and to help keep me motivated.


If that last one (taken when I was a bridesmaid a while back) doesn't keep me away from the fridge, I don't know what will!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you and the huge milestone you have hit. I have no doubt in my mind you will hit your goal. You are an inspiration to me and make me want to better myself. I feel so privileged to have you in my life. Keep up the great work and don't lose sight of your end goal. You are a strong woman and I know you can do this. I love you.

The Life of Riley said...

Well done loosing 70 pounds - that is amazing! I'm sure, now that you have fouud the determination and a way to loose 70 pounds you will continue to do whatever works for you to be heathier and achieve your goal, and Riley and I will be there to see those photos!

Best wishes,
Riley's mum

Maxmom said...

Congratulations Sue...
You are a star! Keep going.
Lotsaluv

kks said...

Wow! Congrats! That is wonderful....i know how hard it is and that it really involves a complete lifestyle to be successful.....VERY proud of you! keep it up for you and how it makes you feel! :)
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Awesome milestone Sue keep your goal in sight and I know you'll get there with your determination.

Again great job Sue we'll see you soon.
Jeremy

1000 Goldens said...

You are my hero! Congratulations on such a wonderful accomplishment. You are awesome :)

Farley's Mom