Saturday, January 7, 2012

Support

The outpouring of support I have received via private emails, comments, and mainly on my FB account has been so wonderful and touching. I can't begin to thank everyone enough. Your notes, kind words of concern and gentle advice have been so good for me. I've been sharing everything with my Mom, and she too has been so touched.

The words "Thank you" simply aren't enough, but it's all I have to offer right now. I've also been absolutely overwhelmed by the deliveries of flowers and plants I've recieved since yesterday. I just don't know how to begine to express my appreciation...so for now I will simply say....
Thank you Valerie
Thank you Denise and Gregg
Thank you Jill and Jeremy
and Thank you Troy

3 comments:

Tony Adkins said...

Words to a "professional caregiver ": when you're the one who needs care, simply look around to see the friends you have and what they offer. You've earned the respect and honest love of others ;-)

Valerie Cummings said...

I just love you Sue!! You are welcome for the plant. It will outlast flowers I hope and keep thriving like the love you have for your father. I love you!!!!!!Hugs, Valerie

How Sam Sees It said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your Poppa - we are sending you hugs and love.

Sam