Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Happy Occasion


At last something joyful to write about! Last night I helped one of my dearest friends celebrate her 50th birthday. We had a blast! The food was excellent, but the company of great friends was even better. The evening was filled with fun stories, lots of laughs, and memory making. It was perfect!
Shirley's husband surprised her with a ski trip to Canada! All of the arrangements have been made and they leave next week! Needless to say, she was completely surprised!
Her reaction was priceless!
Among other things she got a super cool camera - freeze proof, shatter proof, water proof - perfect for a ski trip!
Me and Bear. Man, I look tired!
There were 18 of us at the party. What a fun group!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was, in a word, EPIC. Without a doubt, the best birthday ever. And to think I was actually dreading turning 50. I love you my dear friend!