Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm ready for my close up....




A little bit closer now....a little bit closer now.

Greetings from a quiet Sunday evening. Hope your weekend was as enjoyable as mine. Busy, fun, family time. I can't knock it. Friday evening was spent at home, a lovely dinner with a dear friend (she cooked for the family, it ROCKED!) , a cool cocktail or two, and some relaxing in the spa. Delightful. Saturday, dinner with friends to plan an upcoming London trip. So many things to see, and only a week to do it all. I can't wait! Today was full of fun, starting off with a benefit walk for a local Humane Society, along with all of my Golden Retriever friends. Not sure who was more "pooped" after the walk, the 2 legged kids or the 4 legged, furry ones. A fun time was had by all. The afternoon was spent Geocaching. What a total blast! If you haven't tried it, I'll fill you in soon.

2 comments:

Anniessa said...

Kona has such a delightful little conehead! The nostrils appear top-notch, too!

Valerie Cummings said...

I like the first 2 pics cuz you can see his white eyelashes! Im going to try that with Joey its so cute!