Friday, March 8, 2013

Cuddle Time & More

The weather here is cold and wet. Not that I'm complaining, but I wish I could just be cuddled up and cozy like these two.
Must be nice! 

But...it's not to be...I have too many things going on today. Exciting things!  I've already been up to Long Beach and back today (about 180 miles round trip) and now I am home with Pickle putting the finishing touches on picking up the house. She is a great helper and I appreciate her coming down for the weekend.  You see, AJ is coming home from Indiana for Spring Break tomorrow, and he is bringing his girlfriend Alex.  We are very excited to meet her.

We've got a busy week full of fun - touristy stuff planned. She's never been to California before so we'll try to squeeze a lot in while she is here, and of course, get some quality visiting time in with our boy. 

I am REALLY excited, and that's putting it mildly.  The weather is supposed to get really nice starting Sunday so we should be good to go -and go and go!!

So, high ho, high ho, it's off to clean I go. 

2 comments:

Chris H said...

I'm slowly getting up to date... has AJ and girlfriend arrived yet?

Najia said...

How in the world is your carpet so clean with Goldens??? I can barely brush my teeth without getting fur flossed.