Since the moment I woke up today I've been reflecting on the last year, the good and the bad, the happy days and the not-so happy ones. I am lucky to say that the good days have far out weighed the bad, that's for sure. I hope you can say the same.
In no particular order, here are just a few of the very many things I am thankful for:
- The smell of greenbean casserole in my oven.
- Not having to cook a full feast today - Mom is handling 95% of it.
- The health of my Mom and Dad. The blessing of being with them today is the best thing I could hope for.
- My husband who puts up with my Halloween craziness and so much more.
- Having my children home, happy and healthy.
- The unconditional love of my dogs.
- My warm bed, my warm shower and my warm Uggs.
- My boss, who I adore, and my job that I love.
- My friends who bear with me thru thick and thin...smiles and tears, especially Doug, who knows my deepest, darkest secrets, and loves me anyway.
- New friends I've made this year, and friends from long ago that I've reconnected with in the last year.
- My Face Book Friends and Blogging Buddies - I feel like I'm never just out there on my own.
- And last, but certainly not least, I am thankful to patients that I visit on a weekly basis that help me keep my own worries in perspective.