Friday, September 16, 2011

Pyramids and Pharaohs

I know it's only the middle of September, but I'm knee deep in Halloween party preparations. Hubby has been out of town, so in the last two days one of my friends and I worked for about 17 hours on the invitations. Last night, finally at about 9:15pm, we finished them. I can't show them to you - I don't want to ruin the surprise for my invited guests...I'll tell you though that we made 77 of them and they were VERY time consuming! I am SO glad that project is done!


Here are just a few quick flashes of what my house looks like when you cruise around. Needless to say, it's a disaster area here, and will be for about the next 6 weeks. I know, I know, I'm nuts.




1 comment:

kate said...

Yowza! You guys love Halloween. So cool that you're going all out. Wish i could come! Looks like it'll be a blast.