Monday, September 19, 2011

The Looming Paint Project

Things are starting to come together for our Halloween party, slowly, but surely. This weekend we got the beginning of our backyard "cityscape" put up, and now I need to work on the front panels. I have a good idea of what I want it to look like once it's done, but I'm not sure if my thoughts can translate through to my hands and the paint brushes. Each panel is 8ft tall by 4 ft wide, so the finished scene will be 16ft wide total. I hope my painting skills don't fail me!
We got more painting on a different project done this weekend, and other than the actual construction of that project (which will have to happen just a couple of days before the party) it's all done. It was a big undertaking, and I'm glad we can scratch that one off our list. Now there are only 9,999 things left to do! Oh, I'm just giddy with excitement!

No comments: