Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorial Day Parade and Fun!

I'm finally able to post this - I couldn't get a photo to upload yesterday for anything....

I'm hoping you all enjoyed the long weekend and got to spend some quality time with friends and family.


We did what we've been doing for last five years on Memorial Day, and that is to participate in the Kensington Memorial Day Parade. We walked with about 40 other members from my Golden group, and as always, we had a great time.

The worst part about being in a parade is the waiting around. It can be exhausting!
"Ok, I'm ready!"
Hubby and our four pooches were very patient.

At last we got going!

It was pretty warm on Monday, so a nice little rest in the shade after our walk felt great!




2 comments:

kks said...

You have such a wonderful group of golden lovers!
( I was trying to check out your paw print bag..cute!)
xoxo

Chris H said...

What a lovely day by the look of it. Bet it was nice under that tree in the shade.