Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Karma


I'm taking a quick survey...

Do you believe in karma?

The shortest explanation of karma that I know is: 'you get what you give'. In other words; whatever you do intentionally to others, a similar thing will happen to yourself in the future. Causing suffering to others will cause suffering to ourselves, causing happiness to others will result in happiness for oneself.

We all know what it is, we've all heard the word, and what it's supposed to mean. I'm interested, do you believe?

I do, big time, and tomorrow I'll tell you why.

2 comments:

kks said...

I believe in karma! Can't wait to hear your story.
xoxo

Unknown said...

I totally believe in karma although I think we don't always get the pleasure of seeing the "goes around, come around" - for positive or negative karma.