Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Pops!

Eighty two years ago the world became a better place when my Dad came into it.
We are wishing you the very happiest of birthdays today, and look forward to dinner tonight. (My Mom is making a traditional turkey dinner, stuffing and all, per my Dad's special request.)

If we play cards, I don't want to sit in front of you if we play "Up the River, Down the River" you whoop me....but if we play "Spades," I call YOU for MY partner!
I can't tell you how fortunate I feel to have both of my parents in my life, and living so close. So many of my friends have lost one, or both of theirs.

I am blessed, I truly am, and I know it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Pops - I can't wait to celebrate and eat!!! Yum! -Hubby

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday grandpa! I too feel so lucky to have you in my life! I love you tons and can't wait to see you tonight and celebrate! Here's to many more birthdays! - Sheri

Anonymous said...

I hope your birthday is simply wonderful. Can't wait to spend some time with you tonight! Love you bunches grandpa! -Nikki

Chris H said...

HOw lovely that you love your Dad so much.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE'S DAD!

Najia said...

Your family is absolutely lovely, and you are such an amazing daughter!!! Happy Birthday to your sweet pops!!!

And tell the Anons to come out of hiding LOL! I know who they are!!!! Love you guys.