Monday, October 5, 2009

A-Z Mondays - "N" is for Naval Aviation

Ah, yes, the splendid Naval Aviators of the Blue Angels....(how's that for a little segway?)

The boys were in town this weekend for the annual Air Show at the nearby Marine Corp Air Station.

They.

Are.

Spectacular!

These pictures were taken with my zoom lens, from my front yard. Needless to say, the windows rattled when they were overhead. It was awesome! (But the poor pups didn't think so.)

It's not often you get a view like this!









If you'd like to see what other bloggers are doing for A-Z Mondays, be sure to stop by Jen's blog!

8 comments:

Golden Samantha said...

Spectacular photos, V! Wow - you CAN see the pilots! Sort of creepy, but wonderful shots! I can imagine the sound, just looking at these pictures!
Hugs xo
Sammie et al here

Golden Samantha said...

(I meant Sue!!! So sorry!)

Najia said...

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuz!!! I've missed you and your blog and your furbabies!!! What great shots of the jets. Awesome!

I'm slowly returning back to reality now after a horrendous couple of months caught up in trial and work. I'm sure you heard it on the news, but we lost the case. :-( It has been a very tense, very stressful few days in our office. I'm looking forward to trying to get my Golden kids out to a meetup soon. I miss you all.

Hope everything else is great! Can't wait to see you again.

Chris H said...

WOW! Amazing photos.

kks said...

wow, wonderful photos! very cool to see right from your house!
xo

Valerie Cummings said...

WOW! great shots!!!! Love the vapor one!!!! Hugs Joey and Kealani

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Awe inspiring. Great N post!

Jen said...

Go Navy!