Friday, October 16, 2009

In His Element

I thought I'd share some photos taken of Kona yesterday when we were on a therapy visit to a senior assisted living center. You can tell he is a total ham, and loves going on these visits. We went on our regular Friday visit to the VA Hospital today too, and had a nice time, as usual. I realized that Kona has done over 35 visits in the last couple of months, and certainly seems to enjoy each and every one. I know the people we visit certainly enjoy it!








9 comments:

Valerie Cummings said...

What a precious baby with his bandana! Hugs Joey and Kealani

kks said...

goldens are perfect for this kind of therapy! as long as someone is touching a golden their happy!! kona is such a beautiful ham!
xo

♥I am Holly♥ said...

Love the pictures of Kona doing the therapy visits. Everyone looks so happy to pet her and she looks just as happy to be there!

Maxmom said...

Hey there, Sue
Oh that's really beautiful!!! I wish Max could do such visits, but the old folk don't like 'Drool' - and as you know, he's a drooly dog!. Kona looks superb - so gentle and so perfectly groomed. You must be so proud of your pooches.
Lotsaluv
MAX'S MOM IN SA

Golden Samantha said...

Oh Sue - it's so clear that Kona is making so many folks so very happy (and probably a bit healthier?) What a gem! He looks pawesome in the bandana!
Hugs xo
Sammie

Ben said...

Kona-
you are doing a great job. I hope to make it be a therapy dog one day. I just barely passed basic obedience. My peeps say, don't worry that's what happens when a dog goes to school for the first time at 3.
Ben

Najia said...

What a sweet angel of a boy. I just love your family and all that you do with your dogs and your kids. You are setting a tremendous example Sue! Kisses to your furbabies...

Tami said...

How sweet Sue! I'm sure Kona enjoyed himself and put smiles on everyones faces! Great job Kona!

Jen said...

Awesome!!