Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Halloween 2012 - The Guests, part 1

Finally, on to the guests! With the Circus/CarnEvil theme we knew we'd have some creative costumes at the party this year, and we weren't disappointed!

Of course every circus needs a ring master or two, so that's what hubby and I dressed as.
We were not the only ring masters that attended the party...and that's OK, it was a 3 ring circus after all, and there was plenty of room for all of us!

Jeff and Janet
 Jody and Nita
 Richard and Barbara
 Ed and Shirley
 Ed, Shirley, and Shirley's lion!
 Gregg and Denise
 Jeremy and Jill
 Bustin' a move...
 Leanna, Nita, Diane, and Jody
 Diane, yours truly, and Ben. (A good hostess keeps her guests entertained, right?)
Rob and Teresa
 Allan and me
 Karen and Ben
 Tom and Margie
 Larry and Karen
 Patti and Ken
 Eric and Elena
Sheri and Barry
As I mentioned, this is just the first batch of guest pictures - a have a bunch more! Patience, my dear readers, patience!

Those of you who were at the party and are looking at these posts over the next few days may notice that a few of the guest's pictures are noticeably absent. I've been requested to keep a few of them off of my blog and off of FB. I will, of course, respect those requests. If you are one of those peeps, and you know I have your picture and you want what I have, please just send me an email, and I will tell you where you can send a blank check...

No comments: