Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012 - The Decorations part 3

OK - I didn't get around to posting more yesterday as promised...so shoot me.

Here is a wrap up of the interior and the first batch of the outdoor decorations. I will try to post more later, but no promises this time - you'll just have to check back later today.

Even the kitchen cabinets got into the act.(Please ignore the disaster on the counters...this was taken a day before the party!) 
 A good view of the family room.
 The hallway featured several "floating" heads, thanks to my friend Shirley. I give her an idea, and she makes it bigger and better than I could hope for.
What would a fortune teller be without floating Tarot cards?
 And now we head outside, via a vortex tunnel.
 Stop by and see the vendor for some rotten candy and popcorn. 
 Our backyard haunted house.
 
 Every carnival needs a kissing booth.
 Of course our Circus had a wagon train.
 This one had 400 test tube shots!
 And we can't forget the animal car.
 
 
 Overall view of the bar area before the "big top" was put up.
 
More soon. Honest.

1 comment:

Julie said...

wow! that's a lot of work. Turned out great. Congratulations!