Monday, October 3, 2011

Sweet Harley

As I mentioned, I took the pups to the groomer the other day. I love how they look now, all short, clean and snazzy.

When I got then all home from the groomer I took several new pictures of them all - some turned out good, and some were just a blurry mess. I snapped this one of Harley, and I think it's my new favorite photo of her. Each of our dogs is a sweetheart, and each has such a unique personality unto themselves...I think I love this photo of Harley because for me it captures the essence of her soul. I know, I know, I probably sound kooky...but I love this picture, and I just love her to bits.
Here is another side of Harley's personality I wanted to share. She can be a total goofball. Sometimes I like to sneak off into my bedroom to make a personal phone call or two to my folks, AJ, etc., and to get a little peace and quiet. Harley always joins me, jumps onto the bed with me and snuggles up. She is a real love-bug. I snapped this picture with my cell phone as I was standing directly above her as she was rolling around on my bed, trying to get my attention. Her face in this picture just warmed my heart. They just all make my life so much better!

3 comments:

♥I am Holly♥ said...

She is definitely a sweetie!

kks said...

she looks beautiful....the love of a dog....so wonderful!
xoxo

Curt Rogers said...

Not only gorgeous on the outside but inside as well. What a lucky mom you are!