Monday, September 24, 2012

Is it just me...?

So, Hubby works for a renewable energy company. Among other things, his company builds and maintains wind farms. Hubby does a lot of traveling to remote (and very windy) parts of the country, and meets lots of people along the way.

Not long ago he met a particular employee of the company. This person was apparently proud of his work with the wind turbines. In fact he has decals saying as much on his truck.

 
 So tell me, is it just me, or are these just a wee bit inappropriate for a company's advertising? Now obviously, these are not company sponsored decals, and I would highly doubt that the mucky-mucks of the company even know this guy is cruising around in his big ol truck with these on the back window...I'm just thinking that Farmer John in the bible belt (where lots of these wind farms are located) might not find the humor in these stickers....what do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! My son is an engineer in wind turbines- he would love one of those wind turbine decals... "Blow me" Where can I get him one?!

Anonymous said...

I would love to get one of these stickers too lol.
And really, who cares if some old dude thinks its inappropriate. I've seen worse stuff on them, and anyone who understands the sick meaning is obviously old enought to realize it anyways.