Monday, October 12, 2009

A-Z Mondays - "M" is for a Myriad of stuff

"M" is for Mondays - one of my least favorite days of the week.

"M" is for Movies - one of my favorite things to go to when I have a little spare time on my hands, and a little spare cashola. (My favorite movie? Shawshank Redemption)

"M" is for Music - I appreciate almost all kinds of Music, from Mozart, to Marilyn Manson.
"M" is for Money - of which I wish I had a LOT more of...

"M" is for Montana - a place where I spent several years of my childhood, and holds precious memories for me - of camping and fishing in the gorgeous Mountains especially.


"M" is for Musicals - I loves me some Musicals! My favorite musical? Jesus Christ Superstar, featuring Ted Neely (he played Jesus in the movie too, another of my favorites.) I've seen him live on stage 3 times, and would love to see him in the roll again. He still has an incredible voice.

"M" is for Maniac - I ran around all weekend like one.

"M" is also for My dearest things in the world -My family, my parents, my dogs, my friends. (I know that's a stretch on the whole "M" thing, but what the heck.)

"M" is for Mush - as in "My brain feels like mush and I can't come up with much more!"

And last, but not least, "M" is for Mischief, of which I am good at getting into.

If you'd like to see what other bloggers are doing for A-Z Mondays, be sure to stop by Jen's blog here.

5 comments:

Valerie Cummings said...

Thats a lot of Ms!!!! Hugs Joey and Kealani

Golden Samantha said...

Hi pups! Love that Montana mountain picture! Woohoo is that ever beautiful! And love the other "M's" as well. Very creative!
Hugs xo
Sammie

Najia said...

I'm with you on all of them except for musicals and Mondays! Sue, you are SO CUTE! When I think of you the word mischief is so perfect. Ha!

Jen said...

Happy Monday Sue!
Great use of letter M today!

Bogart said...

For Muscles too...as in my muscles are way to sore today. I need to go back to eating and away from the gym.